* Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
* Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1)
* Windows XP 32-bit version (Service Pack 1 or 2)
* Windows XP 64-bit version (Service Pack 2)
* Windows Vista (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions) including Service Pack 1
* Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 (requires attached keyboard)
Note: The above operating systems are supported only when all of the latest hot fixes and security patches from Microsoft have been applied.
* 512 MB of RAM
* 64 MB hard disk space
PGP Whole Disk Encryption (WDE)
PGP Whole Disk Encryption (WDE) is supported on client versions of Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) and Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or 2), and on Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
PGP Whole Disk Encryption is not supported on Windows 2000 Server or 2003 Server.